Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Laundry Room MakeOver

It's happenning again... I went crazy and started another project today...
the Laundry Room

BEFORE

 
DURING
 
Oh and side note, Pulls and Handles are EXpeNsiVE!  Crazy
SOOOOO, I decided to sand and paint our old ones... I mean why not I've painted everything else in this house!! :)
 
 
FINISHED...Yes in 1 Day!!
(don't ask to see the rest of my house... when I start I can't concentrate on anything else)

Jed is still in OK so I don't have my installer,
but I think I did pretty good getting all the hinges back on and cabinets hung.

I have the other side to do and then I'll add a finished room picture.
I LOVE the RED!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! So, so much!!
    When we redid our bathroom before moving, we spray painted all the wall fixtures: towel bars, toilet paper holder, etc. There were lots and it would be have been $$$ to buy new. The can of spray paint cost like $7! Definitely the way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete