Friday, March 15, 2013

Master Bathroom Update... Check

 
These were the same wood color with the same gold handles.  I can't believe how much brighter and cheerier it seems!!  I'm VERY excited!  Please disregard the streak across my mirror... I didn't clean it before my AFTER pictures.
 
The other side of the bathroom... I wish I would have taken pictures when we moved in.  This room was covered in lovely pink flowers with a nice border to match!  I stripped the wallpaper, and painted it a dark chocolate.  I also painted all of the towel rods at that time.
 
The cabinet above the facilities.
 
Ta-Da another project checked off my list...
 
Now... Does this SCARE you??

How 'bout THIS!!??  Yes, I'm doing my doorknobs!!!

My philosophy...
PAINT MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment