Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red, White and Blue Harvest Meal

My final harvest meal was definitely my best totally because of the theme!  I do not enjoy cooking, but I do enjoy decorating... therefore, getting to decorate made the cooking tolerable!

Plus, I had really great help!  Claire LOVES to cook, and Livie is in Oklahoma so we had perfect one on one time.
 
 
And, it's a good thing Livie wasn't here because we couldn't have fit her in the VAN!!
Ta-Da
There's more in the front!  It takes a lot of food to feed Jed's family plus a harvest crew, but it's more fun when everyone is there!
 
A hand washing station is a must!
 
 
 
 
Say Cheese!
 
 
 
Um Yes, Molly and I might both be dressed for the theme!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy 4th of July
 and
end of Wheat Harvest!!
more Harvest pics to come...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment