Thursday, July 11, 2013

Working Cattle=Family Time

Side note... we stopped here on our way home.  I love that Alva is on our way home, and that these two live in Alva.  Emily, Amanda does this bring back memories or what!!?? 
Morning on my parents back porch... I am not and do not claim to be a photographer... Actually I wish I knew Something, but I don't!  The sun was a beautiful pink.  My pics never do justice. 
My sister, dad and I worked cattle.  Calves really.  It was really fun.  There is nothing better than working with my family.  We make a good team.
At lunch one day my dad said, "I miss my girls."  It made our day! 
Be prepared for some pretty HOT pictures...

Headed back for round not sure, but we have good help going.
 
 
Livie really wanted to help, but Claire mainly just sat far away and drank Gatorade. :)
 
I feel like this was Sara's favorite set we worked.  :) She never got hit with a whip.
 
Oh yeah, they also helped haul.  Both girls decided they wanted to be truck drivers and live in their semi-trucks.
 
Are you ready for this... prepare yourself...
 
If you let me know, I feel like I can get you a good lookin' cap!  Yep, this one's a keeper!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment