Sunday, August 11, 2013

Harvey County Fair

We LOVE the fair.  Jed and I both showed growing up and have good memories. 
It's also nice to just be spectators... we go, watch, play and when we get hot... LEAVE!
However, that may soon change... Livie will be old enough to show a bucket calf in the next fair!  She is ecstatic, and has been working for Granddad in OK to earn/pay for a calf. :)
 
I know NOTHING about goats, but would love for the girls to show goats!  They seem so loveable and are so cute!
 

Now THIS is Jed's favorite part... NOT!! He can't stand the rides, but we do it,
at least the ferris wheel.  Please notice how excited he is.
 
 
I rode with Claire, and she LOVED it!!  She squealed and giggled the entire time!  I couldn't resist snapping pictures.  I'm lucky I didn't drop my camera!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On to the Bounce House
 
 
AND FINALLY the SLIDE!  I believe it was called the WILD THING, and the girls LOVED it.  It could have gone either way with Claire as she screamed with TERROR on the way down,
 
but luckily it ended in a big smile!
 
Here they go again!
 
 
 
 
Did you go to your fair?  It's totally worth it!
Also, this was one of my first ever blog posts...
Fair 2011
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment