Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Meet the Teacher

It's official.  We are in Mrs. Bartel's class and VERY excited!  We went to Meet the Teacher Night, and I Quote, "I mean, my head was like blown up I saw so many friends!" 
(while squealing with excitement in between words)
 
 
We opened our before school presents...  
 
 
 
 
 
Livie's Classroom and Desk
SHE KNOWS EVERYONE AT HER TABLE!!!
 
 
After, Daddy treated us to Taco Tico before going back to work.  Livie was so excited he made it to see her room and meet her teacher!
 
 
So, in summation, we have read Junie B. 1st Grader (at last) thanks Aunt Molly,
 
our clothes are laid out,
 
and we are READY for 1st Grade!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Livie is a natural born poser :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how cute it is, but yes she poses for every picture! We actually can't get a natural picture of her!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw the brat even picked out her panties! Trust me she won't be wearing them she wants her butt naked under there

    ReplyDelete