Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

I have 3 more ideas for you... I did them around Easter, but they could be done ANYTIME!

#1:  Scavenger Hunts
Quick, Easy, Fun

I made clues for Livie and Claire for different places in our house.
 
 
 
 
They had a ball reading the clues and figuring out which direction to run.
BONUS:  Livie gained some extra reading practice.
 
 

We have done a couple, but at the end of this one was a new Easter Book!
It made the new book way more exciting!!
 
#2
Love Notes to your Children or Anyone Really
I wrote notes to my girls of things I love and appreciate about them,


and folded and put each note in its own egg.


Then, hid 1 a day in their rooms for them to find each evening.
I loved watching them read and reading their notes to them.


#3
This idea is from a wonderful family friend and grandma.  Thanks Nan and Chancey for Sharing!!
Fill your Easter eggs with tasks!
Example:  Give a sibbling a HUG!
Collect a Quarter from Nan!
Tell someone what Grandpa's name is!

I thought this was a precious Idea that I will definitely be stealing next Year!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment