Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break

We had lots of plans for our Spring Break.  I've seen many people make adorable summer checklists, and decided we would do one for Spring Break.  We did pretty good.


We mailed Livie's Rainbow Birthday Invitations... so cute and she is Super Excited!
 

We did some Campaigning Door to Door...


And after that, I decided I better paint our house numbers and Doorbell!! :)

Tried out a New Easter Egg Decorating Technique thanks to Miss Chelsea.

Made Almond Butter Rice Crispies...

Completed the Final Touch-Ups in the girls' bathroom...


Finished up the door knobs... who doubted me?  Oh yes, me a little. )

Gold be Gone!!

Notice anything??

Ta -Da installed a new light and faucet... YEA

I would say Spring Break = Success
We can't wait for Summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment