Monday, May 7, 2012

Andi-rew's Graduation

Well, the last of the Holder grandchildren graduated from college this weekend.  Yea Andrew!!
He isn't finished though... he wants to be a commercial pilate and has many hours of flying to get in!
Hence the airplane cake.  It was awesome.

All 6 gandchildren were there to celebrate... actually the entire Holder fam was there to celebrate.
It's funny we were in order by parents...

Everyone had a great time at the party.
 
 
My parents...

Grandma Holder


"The boys"

We all stayed the night in the same hotel.. which would have been super fun, but I got sick that night and didn't leave my room. YUCK!

The next day I felt a little better and we stayed and hung out with my sister.
We went to bricktown, walked along the canal, and ate yummy mexican.




And, we saw 10 baby ducks following their mom.
YES 10!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment