Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Yea for Mother's Day

My parents were here for the Walton Fundraiser which went well.  They are wonderful.  They drove 6 hours just to go to the fundraiser!  I love them.

We ate breakfast out... it took a LONG time to get our food... My guess... not a lot of mothers were cooking yesterday! :)

 
 
We did MANY different activities to keep everyone entertained.
 
We even used some of Gram's makeup.
 
Happy Mother's Day MOM! 
 
The boys took the kids to Cabela's and Mom and I went to Target and the World Market.... Very Fun.
They found a kill deer's nest.  Poor mama bird... not a great place for a nest.
 
 
 
 
Livie is explaining why the mama bird is pretending to be hurt and trying to lead us away from her nest.  I know she thinks she is going to be a fisher woman, but Teaching will be in there some where.
 
Hope you had a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment