Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bad Day...

So, Monday was a bad day.  You know one of those that you don't know why... it's just bad, and everything in your little world is going "wrong."  Which is obviously ridiculous because we are very blessed, but none the less... this is how I felt.

I was upset that Livie's graduation pics weren't in... I had told myself I would wait until Monday before moving to plan B... You saw Plan B in my last post.  We were also recovering from a long weekend, and I just didn't feel good.

Jed came home and wanted to show us the fence he'd been working on... I "politely" um hm, declined, but he took the girls.  Also, when I was not paying attention Livie suggested just "Not talking to me."   AHHH

They brought me a bundle of wheat... that's what you get when your husband is a farmer a wheat bundle rather than flowers.  I was sad that of course it hadn't been his idea, but I still got a cute bundle of wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment