Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st day of School NOT

So, this would have been my first day of school IF I hadn't decided to stay home with my girls.  I thought this was going to be very hard for me.  You see, I LOVE my job, LOVE the kids, LOVE the people... but this is what I did instead of teaching.  I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Toilet Paper Bracelets, Swimming, and Obviously Blogging during naps... which I love (naps and blogging)

My Inspiration

So...
1.  we cute the empty toilet paper roll into sections.
It obviously fit Claire without any altering.

For larger bracelets, we then cut the rings and hot glued two or 1 and a piece together.

2.  Then we painted.


This is what happened last time Claire painted!




We painted both sides on Livie's.

Ta-Da


Other things you can make with toilet paper rolls...
* binoculars: made these before we went to the zoo with Kindergarteners. too cute



*glasses:  used these to act out, Hey Little Ant



*butterflies:  made these when studying butterfly metamorphosis

No comments:

Post a Comment